Monday, July 16, 2018

Here’s how Irrfan Khan is fighting cancer with a smile on his face



LONDON > Not so long ago, Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan was found was suffering from high-grade neuroendocrine cancer after he felt an acute pain that had left him drained and exhausted. The actor is now undergoing treatment and remains upbeat.

He took to Twitter to share the news about his cancer. Since then celebrities and fans from all over the world have been pouring into their support wishing and praying for his good health. He is currently being treated at The Princess Grace Hospital in London. He is undergoing chemotherapy twice a day.

Recently the Life of a Pi actor changed his profile picture on his social media account and is seen sharing a picture of him on his social media account and he is enjoying his time cleaning one of the house windows wearing earphones and sharing million dollar smile on his face.

Let’s have a look at the picture:



Last month, Irrfan opened up about his battle with cancer and how his life took a drastic turn. The actor wrote a heartfelt post which left a huge impact on his followers all over the world.

Irrfan shared that “This new name in my vocabulary, I got to know, was rare, and due to fewer study cases, and less information comparatively, the unpredictability of the treatment was more. I was part of a trial-and-error game.”

In another post he wrote “Throughout my journey, people have been wishing me well, praying for me, from all over the world. People I know, people I don’t even know. They were praying from different places, different time zones, and I feel all their prayers become ONE.

He further wrote, “This realization made me submit, surrender and trust, irrespective of the outcome, irrespective of where this takes me, eight months from now, or four months from now, or two years. The concerns took a back seat and started to fade and kind of went out of my mind space. For the first time, I felt what ‘freedom’ truly means. It felt like an accomplishment. As if I was tasting life for the first time, the magical side of it. My confidence in the intelligence of the cosmos became absolute. I feel as if it has entered every cell of mine. Time will tell if it stays, but that is how I feel as of now.”

Our wishes are with the talented actor and we are looking forward to his super acting on the big screen.

Get Well Soon, Irrfan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment